I am going to share with you some of my favourite marketing tools and the reasons why I use them. The right tools make it so much easier to create and grow an online business.
This is a list that I believe will set you on the right track from day one. I consider them to be investments – we can’t expect people to invest time and money in our business if we are not prepared to do so ourselves.
I have spent a lot of both time and money over the years researching many tools and trainings which did not always fulfil the promises in their company’s promotions.
Save yourself the disappointments and mistakes that almost every marketer meets in their online journey by learning from my experience and checking out the ones below which are tried and tested and have stood the test of time!
- The Shopping Cart I use is this one There are so many reasons to choose this very effective shopping card and I am saving a fortune because I was able to purchase the lifetime license. There is a also a new free feature which allows you to create membership sites.
- One of the reasons I am setting up my membership sites there is that since it is a lifetime membership I will never have to pay monthly or annual fees to keep it online.
- I use This Platform to create my websites. It has a great content creation platform which makes blogging so much easier. I also host my websites there and all the tech is taken care of by their AMAZING 24/7 support team. BTW You can join for free and remain as a free member for as long as you wish. I have been a member since 2014 and enjoyed the many benefits there. There is an awesome community there and it includes many experts who are happy to share their knowledge and practical tips to speed you on your internet journey.
- This year I changed my email provider. My new one gets very good opt-in rates and makes it very easy to segment my list, create campaigns and integrates with all my favourite companies. This is a link to the free trial
- I use visitor engagement software that drives traffic to my blog. This is another special lifetime deal which I have been lucky enough to purchase while it is still available. It makes creating great opt-ins for your websites and tracking how effective they very simple and fast. No more ugly popups. This tool will help you to build your lists and we all know how important that is!
- I schedule my Instagram content with Planoly although if I was starting from scratch I would probably just schedule my posts with Instagram’s own free scheduler.
- I schedule my tweets with https://twittimer. It can also be used to schedule your FaceBook Posts and LinkedIn PostsThis is free and I can schedule my blog feed as well. To schedule more than one website is inexpensive.
- I use Google Slides for presentations
- I create my funnels landing pages, booking pages etc. with an amazing alternative to Clickfunnels. It also has an affiliate program which pays out 80% commissions. It also includes training from a 7 figure earner who co-owns the business.
BTW If you are interested in creating professional videos and would like to get Everything you need in a step-by-step plan to help you connect the dots and grow your YouTube channel.( No need to waste anymore valuable time trying to figure it out on your own find out more here.